COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, August 25, 2008

August 25, 2008

Hey I'm still alive... it was a pretty lame storm... it didn't last very long and the wind was slow and everything. Well, our new companion Elder Weidmeier is pretty cool. We are going to be able to get alot more done with three elders... it will rock.
Today we went to the alligator farm, Ripley's museum and a wax museum. The wax museum was really dumb, but the other two rocked.
Our teaching hasn't been going too well. We are in the process of dropping our old investigators and getting all new ones.
We have been tracting alot lately. It's been pretty tiring and very hot... after the storm it has been really humid. and our shower and washing machines are both broken so that is taking alot of our time.
My tie collection is getting pretty big. and I am learning how to cook some new things. At the alligator farm they had a stuffed alligator that used to live there that lived for about 80 years... it was 18 feet long it was huge! They had a lot of gators there but I still haven't seen any in the wild.
There are two companionships in our district and six people... we have the biggest - small zone ever. The Elders and the Sisters both have 3 companions.
Well. I am trying to write a longer letter like mom asked , but I don't have anything to talk about really.
Well I love you all I hope everyone is doing ok.

1 comment:

The Stanford Bunch said...

I love you Trevon, you are the bestest missionary in the universe!!

-Mistie

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us