COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Sunday, August 17, 2008

June 26, 2008











Well my P-days are Friday... I have thirty minutes to write a letter every week. But once I get out into the mission field I get an hour... first I want to thank Shannon, Mistie, Mom and Travis for sending me stuff. The cookies and candies were awesome and my roommates were very jealous. Elder Chadwick, who is my companion, is pretty cool. He isn't the smartest kid in the world, but he is funny. And my other roommates are decent.. Elder Miller is kinda creepy but Elder Weston is really cool, but kinda quiet.. I have seen Jake a lot and Jared and Chantry a couple times, too. But, I never have time to stop and talk. I don't have much time to do anything at all. We have just enough free time to shower and work out every night. Our teachers are pretty cool... one is named Sister Merryl and she is psycho. She seems to take out the spirit when she teaches, but she knows a lot... and Brother Belliston is really good but his voice is so quiet that it puts me to sleep. It doesn't help that I have been sick for the last 3 days... pretty much everyone in our district has had or has a cold and I think I got it worse... I had Elder Chadwick give me a blessing this morning and its starting to feel better so it looks like the Lord is looking after me. We went to the temple today. It was pretty cool, but it was very small. Then we went to fold clothes in the laundry room for a service project and went to eat... that food was incredible! Elder Chadwick and I labeled it Celestial food and the food we eat at the MTC is called mere mortal food... Other than the temple I got a letter from Mistie and Mom today including a package of other stuff from Mom... very exciting to get letters so if anybody wants to send me more I would love them very much :) and after I got the letters I went to get some pictures developed and I discovered that my camera can hold over 1600 pictures. I might not need another card... in my study journal I have 7 pages full of scriptures and I am glad to say that I have gotten pretty good at teaching lesson one. Our district started making a quote book for all of the random inside jokes we have that are pretty exciting...
Mom besides the stuff you sent I need some of my casual shoes. I have had to use my basketball shoes and they need to serve a different purpose.

Well I got to go... some of the sisters in my district want to use the computer and I have to go get my laundry out so c you all later...
WRITE ME!!!!

ELDER TREVON JOSHUA ROGERS
MTC Mailbox# 215
FL-JAK 0709
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

Love you all

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us