First of all, my SISTERS rock and my brothers are lame because I have got at least two letters from each of my sisters... I still haven't got any from my brothers. So, I still don't know if I can use my debit card or not... you can email me mom just as long as you write me letters, too... and I love getting all the pictures from you guys. And could I get a list of everyones birthday's... I want to know when I need to send cards and presents.
So, Taani, it is good to hear that Kailin is in swim lessons, but it doesn't help that the girls name is Katie. There were 4 Katies when I worked there. You will have to send a picture of Karsyn walking when the time comes.
Kelly, I am glad that you like your new calling and enjoy hanging out with little kids.
Well, I think it's cool to get Sam's letters. That stinks about all of the lifeguards getting parasites... I hope no body I know gets a tapeworm. I am learning how to make these amazing things for dinner... it's called SloppyJoe Squares. It's kinda like Sheppard's Pie but a million times better. It's a Hawaiian recipe that Elder Vincent is going to teach me... we are going to buy the stuff for it after we email and stuff.
I want to keep some of my pictures from the memory card I have been using so I will print them and then send the card home to you. You can put the pictures on the computer and send it back. Go ahead and forward the pictures to everybody that you like. There are a lot just go ahead and send the good ones... I got a sick tie... it's one of the most incredible things I have ever seen... it's orange with shiny blue flowers... Mistie would love it. Both Elder Vincent and I got one... it should be in one of our pictures.
I would love some chips and salsa if you could find a way to transport it.. We don't buy chips cuz they're too expensive and we only get Pace salsa every now and then and it's nowhere near as good.
We are teaching a lady named Angie... she lives with her boyfriend. she has two kids named Mike and Samantha and she had another kid with her boyfriend named David... her boyfriend who is also named David was brought up Jehovah Witness and he believes there is a god but he admitted he is fine going to hell... his words. he has two of his own kids named David and Daviana... I think he really likes his name.
Well, Angie, Mike and Samantha are golden... they really want to get baptized they had a date but couldn't get baptized at that time. We went over to see them yesterday and found out that David and Angie are getting married... and Daviana wants to be baptized, too, now. We set a date for September 27th because the wedding is right before then and she has to get married if she is going to be baptized. It was pretty sweet.
My companion is tight he is a great example and we have a lot of fun together.
Well I love you all... feel free to send me any TIES you would desire because they are awesome. And keep the letters coming... it's awesome to hear from you all.





1 comment:
Of course your sisters ROCK!!!! They always will--don't you forget it!
Post a Comment