
Elders Weston, Chadwick, Ricks, Miller, & Rogers
Well this week was really annoying. We pretty much dropped all our investigators and are trying to get new ones, so we were tracting all week. We didn't get any... it was nuts! The ones who don't slam the door in our faces don't want to change their lives. We do have a family of four with a baptismal date for the 27th, and two other people that are pretty close to getting dates.
Tomorrow is zone conference. We have to go a long way for it. I hope it's good. But I hopefully will get some mail when I get there.
So I was wondering, mom, if you were planning on sending me those ties back... I would like some more of the shirts from CTR clothing. Most are too tight... I want the athletic fit ones, and I am even considering trying some size 17 necks instead of 16. They are so bad when it gets humid and sweaty outside.
Well, we started going to the gym this week. We get in for free. It's pretty sweet. And on Thursday night we found a huge blue crab while we were tracting. It was just in the middle of the street. It took us forever , but we caught it. I wanted to cook it cuz I heard blue crab is really good. We all let it pinch us with it's claws and it was very painful. It drew blood. And I got a pretty good scar.
Today while was getting dressed Elder Wiedmeier walked in and shot me in the behind with an air soft rifle. It stung! It was pretty funny though, I got a huge welt.
Well, I hope everybody is doing good. It sounds that way from your letters, but I don't have any pictures of anybody, so I would love to recieve some in the next week or so.... "HINT HINT"
I want to buy a grill but I don't want to have to buy any charcoal or propane cuz I don't have room or money so if you happen to see a small electric grill could you buy it and send it to me and I will pay you back. I am still looking for them though so if I get one I will write you back. But they don't have any at Walmart and that's the only place we go.
Well I love you all
Trevon
1 comment:
a BLUE CRAB?!?! I hope you took pictures!!!
Post a Comment