Hey, sorry I didn't write on Monday. We are going to the Temple tomorrow so we switched our p-day. We are at the pirate store doing service right now so we decided to come do a quick email. I'm so happy for Jason and Katrina... congrats on Zacary!
I have been doing good. I went on trade off's yesterday and I am so glad that Elder Vincent is my companion... Elder Smith who is one of the zone leaders isn't nearly as good of a missionary as Elder Vincent.
I would like everybody to send me some pictures by mail because I don't have any pictures of anybody from the family except the people that were on my camera that I was able to take off. So it would be pretty cool to get some pictures.
I have been hearing a little bit about the Olympics. Michael Phelps is destroying all the world records. I would like to get some newspaper cutouts of the basketball for the Olympics, too, if you don't mind. I want to find out the stats, so if somebody could send at least the box scores that would be sweet.
I went to the Dr. for my back and they want me to do physical therapy three times a week for three weeks... but I don't have time for that, so I talked to a physical therapy student here on what excersizes I can do in the mean time. Everything is fine and I'm excited to go to the temple...
love you all.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment