COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Sunday, August 17, 2008

July 14, 2008





Well, sorry I couldn't write on Thursday... my p-day is Monday now.
Everybody who sent me a letter, I won't be able to get it for 3 months so you should just send me another one. The only person whose letter I got was Krissy's because it got to me before I left the MTC. Sorry, but if it is sent to the mission home I won't get it until I get transferred. I am stationed in St. Augustine. My companion is a big Hawaiian named Elder Vincent. He is so cool... we have been getting along really well. He is our district leader. Our district only has 5 people in it though. Elder Vincent and I are the Elder companions and Sister Jones, Sister Foster, and I feel really bad cuz I can't remember the other Sister's name. but they are in a threesome. Our house is pretty small... it's an apartment with one bedroom, a bathroom and kitchen and a living room where we do our studying at. My first night I met The Rushes. They are a really nice couple. Sister Rush is really cool... she was a less active member. Her husband, Greg, is a non-member that we are working on, but he doesn't really want to join, even though he really likes President Monson. The other day I met a black man named Marcellas. He is 17 years old. He was hilarious... he showed us a rap about Jesus that was really funny. I gave out my first Book of Mormon to a man named Gabe. He is Catholic but he really likes the way our church is organized. He came to church on Sunday and really enjoyed himself.
I found a bunch of stuff in a corner of the apartment behind the washing machine. It was a box of left over missionary stuff. In the bottom were a lot of ties that people left around. Some were stained or ripped and I am going to send those ones home to mom to fix if you can. If you can't, don't worry about it. Well, I don't have a lot to say today. We are going shopping after this. Then we are going to an all you can eat Mexican food restaurant that is pretty cheap. Then Sister Jones is going to cut my hair 'cuz its pretty long. And we are planning on going to the beach to play frisbee. We have a dinner appointment tonight with a non-member and his wife who is a member.
Well I have to write a letter to my mission president so I got to go... I am still hoping you will all send me letters. It is so exciting to get a letter.
I love you all.

My new address is
1515 A1A S. #82
St. Augustine Fl 32080

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us