Hey sorry about the short message last week. The temple was pretty sweet. I didn't take any pictures though 'cuz it was pouring.
Today we got unlimited free passes to all of the sight seeing things in St. Augustine. We went to see the lighthouse there it was pretty cool.
There is a hurricane headed this way it's supposed to get here tomorrow or Wednesday, but it's not supposed to be very bad... only a class 1?
Well, this week is a new transfer and it's Elder Vincent's last one... I am staying, and so is he, but we are getting a new companion. It's going to be a threesome, it will be interesting: there is barely enough room for two people in our apartment.
Well, we haven't been teaching a lot of people lately because we have been teaching the members how to talk to their friends about the Book of Mormon, because that results in more baptisms. So far we have got 4 potential investigators, and 2 that will have a baptismal date in a couple weeks. It's pretty awesome!
I have yet to see a living alligator, but we are going to the alligator farm next Monday.
Our shower is broken, so there are a bunch of people coming to replace it and they just come and go as they please. They don't even mind if you're on the toilet... I was just sitting there minding my own business and a guy walks in and starts taking measurements of the area for the new tub. It was kinda funny! They had to take off the door to the bathroom to get the shower out and now there is no privacy.
Our mission president.... President Newman is amazing! In our entire mission last year they baptized 300 people... by the time I got here they had already baptized 400 and our goal for the year is 650! We are the number 2 baptizing mission in the country right now and the number one is somewhere in Utah. President Newman is incredible... well I don't have the luxury of writing for as long as I want today because the members that we usually write at have their computers all jacked up so we are at the library. I got to go. I love you all.
p.s. I hope that Zacary is doing ok... I haven't heard too much.. and Jason I was pretty disappointed in your letter... you didn't say anything about yourself. I want to know what you are doing, and how everything went with baby Zacary...is he home yet?:)
> p.s.s. I only got one letter last week! It was kinda lame. ;) I want to hear from you guys! PLEASE write!
>
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment