We have zone conference on Thursday and President interviews right afterwards... I am excited it has been a long time since I have had interviews...
Pete and PJ are moving tomorrow so we are with the other Mandarin Elders today at the library by their house, we will probably be going to the library from now on even though it is a lot of miles... and they will be taking care of our laundry for us from now on. thank goodness.. we would have had to pay...
So on Thursday I think it was, we found a raccoon at our apartment and I wanted to see if I could feed it so I pulled out some tick tacks and tossed one to it ..then put one in my hand and it ate the first tick tack and then came and ate the second one out of my hand... immediately I ran home and got some tortillas and my camera and I just sat outside against a wall and held out a tortilla and the raccoon came up to me and took it right out of my hand again... and again... and again.
After a while we decided to name him Bruce after Bruce Willis who plays a raccoon in Over the Hedge... Bruce really liked me, he started climbing all over me and when I didn't have a piece of bread to give him he would nudge my arm with his nose until I got him one... he ended up stealing the bag of tortillas but they fell out before he could eat any and I recovered it... it was hilarious I took some pictures and made some videos so I will send some in a letter right after this one... they are downloading to my flash drive as we speak...
Anyways not a lot else has happened, Pete gave me all of his old mission suits... so now I have like 9 suits so I will have to leave some behind... don't worry mom I am going to keep the ones that I brought out with me. but I got a really nice light gray one and another one that looks similar but it is a trench coat style I have some pictures that I will send as well of me modeling the jackets....
I love you all and I hope to hear from you soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment