COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Monday, September 21, 2009

So I just typed the message and I lost it so this one will probably be shorter than the other one... I have Spondylolisis! That is what is wrong with my back... it means that my l-5 vertibrae is fractured... So what the Dr. I went to said was wrong...
Elder Woolsey the mission area Dr. went to a bunch of specialists in sports medicine and back pain and that is what they came up with...
The good news is I won't be coming home! The bad news is I have to live with the pain forever. Elder Woolsey said that I have two choices. I can complain about it or I can pretend it doesn't hurt...

So I decided I am going to endure and not let the pain get to me... cuz if i do Satan wins... besides its not so bad :)
Anyways I am sorry its such a short message but I love you all.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us