Sorry it took so long to write today. We went to St. Augustine and we just got back. It was so much fun. We went to Ripley's again and I got to go and see Liz. Don was working so he couldn't be there... anyways, I have been working on a tape to send home and it should be done this week. I will probably be sending it on Wednesday so everything that has been happening is on that tape, so other than that I don't really have anything to say...
But I love you all...I am not getting transferred and will be in Mandarin at least 6 more weeks.. love you.
Mom asked if he got his Pizza.....his answer: ya i got it it was soo good... that was one of the best pizzas ever.... I loved it! Was it bufalo chicken? That's what it tasted like.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment