COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Monday, September 7, 2009

So this week was fun... haha we had transfers... so we were with Elder Shirts the whole week because Elder Adams went home... that's why it took me so long to finish the tape and send that.... but it should be coming soon.
On Monday we went to St. Augustine and we had fun! I got to see Liz... she made me cookies. Haha but that's all good... Don was working so we weren't able to see him...
Tuesday and Wednesday were hectic because we had to cover two areas... Elder Shirts and mine... transfers came and went. Elder Fetty replaced Adams. He is kinda cool.
We have been finding a lot of cool people. We are hopefully going to be baptizing a boy named Leo on Sunday. The tape has a lot more information about him. He is sweet and obsessed with the Book of Mormon. He loves it!
I also found this guy named Jerom when I was on a trade off with a member... he was really humble and he will be getting baptized on the 20th if we can get a hold of him... he is never home ...but pretty sweet none the less.
I heard that ASU blew away Idaho State.
Anyways I hope to hear from y'all. I love ya... were fixing to go to the church and play some non-competitive basketball.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us