Hello... this will probably be a short letter I don't have al ot to write...
We have been having a really hard time our teaching pool is pretty much empty and my back has been acting up this last week... so tracting was a pain in the BACK!!!! Haha I talked to Sister Newman yesterday at Church and missionary medical can't cover chiropractic, but I'm not even sure if that's what I need... so she is looking around to see if their are any members in the area that can help me out.. I really hope so cuz we are back on bike this week and I am pretty scared for it... but it will all be good.
Chris and Aimee are not doing good at all... they wanted to push the wedding off to March and now Chris thinks that Aimee is cheating on him... so its not a good situation at all.
I have been pretty discouraged lately but I called Don and Liz last night (my first baptism ) and that was so encouraging to see how good they are doing... they started a Temple Prep class this last week so they should be able to go in a couple months... hopefully I will be able to go with them.
Anyways I am sorry I don't have more to say. The power has been going out here so I want to get this sent as soon as possible I have been kicked off twice already love you all.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment