I still haven't sent the tape I am sorry...I didn't have a package for it when I went to send it.... and we didn't have the car... but we have the car this week so I will go and get a package and send it tomorrow when we are coming home from zone conference.
Sorry.
Anyways this week was kinda slow. I had my Dr. appointment for my back and apparently one of my vertebrae, my lowest one, thinks that it is part of my tail bone so my whole life it has been growing the wrong way. Ha I knew it was a problem with the bone when it first hurt but no all the "professionals" said it was a dislodged disk. I'm right ...they're wrong.. haha.. just kidding anyways I am meeting with the area Dr. on Wednesday at the mission office. But don't worry about me if there is a serious problem I'm sure President will give you a call... I will be fine... just keep my deformed vertebrae in your prayers... haha... Anyways we went on a trade off with the zone leaders on Saturday and Elder Chadwick and Call set a baptismal date with a Muslim for the 27th... haha i haven't baptized a Muslim yet that should be fun. Leo has to have his baptism postponed because he and his mom were both sick... we have Stake Conference on Sunday and President will be speaking that will be sweet.. and then only a couple more weeks for General Conference.... so exciting...
Anyways I don't have a lot more to talk about.. I heard that ASU won and the Cardinals lost... too bad. I am still not convinced to be a Cardinals fan... maybe it would be different if I was home to watch their season... but when all I hear is they made it to the Superbowl I just imagine a fluke.... anyways love you all.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment