COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February 8, 2010


This week was pretty slow. We had a lot of rain and found a lot of people
that weren't very promising... we did get one pretty sweet miracle though.
We got a referral for a girl named Kimberly from a member who lives in
Arizona... apparently she has read the Book of Mormon and she loves it she says it
makes a lot more sense than the bible to her... I talked to her on the
phone and she sounds sweet. She wants to meet us at the church so she can
have a tour as we teach her.... I am pretty excited hopefully we will be
able to meet her tonight.
Other than that not a lot happened. We got soaked and I got a flat tire but
got it fixed without any problems. I rode over a huge piece of glass... it
dominated my tire so I had to buy a new tread and everything. It turned
out to be a good thing, however. I changed my brake pads while I was doing
the tire and the old brake pads were so worn away that all the rubber was
gone and I had been using it with the bare metal.. haha!
It was all good fun though.
Anyways, I'm sorry I don't have a lot to say this week... hopefully I will have
more to talk about next week.
Love you all.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us