So this week was pretty good. We were able to teach a lot of lessons because we are in a three man now... so we can get twice the work done.... we were referred a guy named Jack Kelly who has a friend in DC that is a member and he gave Jack a BOM... He has read First Nephi so far and knows it's true he is getting baptized on Saturday.. his dad jumped him for his desire to be baptized and told him Joseph Smith was the Anti-Christ.... but that didn't change Jack's mind at all. In fact we had a Temple trip on Saturday and since my recommend is now expired I just stayed outside the Temple but Jack came with us so I stayed outside with him and he loved it. He bought a bunch of stuff at the book store... he is such a cool guy.... I would like all a y'all to keep him in your prayers though because of his family they aren't too cooperative...
Other than that Cathy's family didn't make it so we have to get them to come next week and then they can be baptized...
Now I am over two ards so I have to be at church from 7 in the morning till about 5 in the afternoon.... that is a long time to be at church.... but its all good...
I am going to get some pictures developed today and then I am sending my memory card home tomorrow... I love you all.





No comments:
Post a Comment