Well, hello there everybody... this week was a pretty good week... we
taught a lot of people and we found a lot of new investigators. The only
problem is none of them came to church..... bummer... so WE were
disappointed!.. Going to find new ones this week... Cathy still has the
same problems, Jermaine.
On Sunday we had Stake Conference that was broadcast from Salt Lake.
Elder Perry spoke and then right as Elder Eyring was getting up to give the
final, talk the connection went bad and we lost it. So they are going to
print out the talk and read it in a couple weeks or so. But I got a huge
miracle yesterday... Don called to ask me if he could give his dog a
blessing... haha! That wasn't the miracle though, Don is meeting with
President Patch, the Stake President of Jax South Stake, this week to get
his temple recommend signed. He asked me if I would take him through his
endowment session, and be his escort. He doesn't know when it's going to be
but it will be on a Saturday most likely and very soon... I hope it is real
soon because we get transfer calls on the 13th and I am the closest to
Orlando in the mission right now so that would be real convenient. But Don
said he would come pick me up anyways.
I am so excited and I hope President will let me go with them. I love Don
and Liz so much. Remember, he is the first baptism I had on my mission.
Anyways nothing else has really been happening. We are having a hard time
finding new investigators, so prayers would be nice. I would greatly
appreciate it.
Love you all.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment