COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Monday, February 22, 2010



So, first off I am going to the Temple on Saturday with Don.   I am so
excited.... I talked with James and he said that it is taking a lot longer
for him to get permission to be re-baptized than he thought... so it
probably won't be for a couple more months. Or weeks hopefully....

Also, I heard from Cathy that Germaine has his court appearance tomorrow and
he is getting put on probation... so now he cannot leave Miami so Cathy
should be free of him by now. She will be calling me later to let me
know about everything... she will be getting baptized on Saturday
hopefully after we get home from the Temple... that is what we are
shooting for anyways... so my new companion is named Elder Blair.... he is
a way sweet guy. He is really neat in a fun way and he is ok with being
a nerd so that makes him a cool nerd... but the most exciting part is that
he is a good missionary who can hold his own! This will be the first time
since before I trained Hill that I have had a companion that can teach on
his own and still have success so we will be having a lot of miracles this
transfer... Elder Blair is from some nowhere in Utah... never heard of
it and I don't think I could pronounce it either...



I will be sending some pictures home this week I just have to go by a post
office at some point and get a package box to send home in...
Elder Crowther who is Porters companion has intense a.d.d. and really bad autism and it's
been causing a lot of problems for the last 6 weeks since he came out...
President is planning on sending him home this week which is really sad even
though he can't properly function out here... so we might be in a three man
this time next week. We will see. There might still be hope for
Crowther...
Anyways, we are going to play soccer again today and then tonight we have a
couple of appointments that I hope will go really well... so I love you
all and hope to hear from you soon.


Note from Mom:
I am so excited because Trevon's new companion is a real go getter! His mom
and I have talked off and on thru the months by email.....and I have been
reading Elder Blair's blog since he first went into the field. I think he is
what Trevon needs, we will see how long it lasts.......at least one
transfer. I already got email from Elder Blair's mom, and she said she was
dancing around her desk at work! She is way excited too!

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us