COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, March 22, 2010

March 15, 2010

Hey guys ...we had an awesome week. Jack got baptized... he is so stalwart! When we went to the Temple last week he bought an 8 hour movie of church history, and on Wednesday we watched a movie on Joseph Smith and it showed the Liberty Jail scene. Jack is like: "is that where he received revelations 121 and 122? hahaha so dope.. His new goal is to baptize as many people as possible before he leaves on a mission next year... He took a bunch of B.Of Ms to give to all his friends... so sweet!
We have also been having a war with the Spanish Elders playing pranks on each other...We stole one of their paintings and then they stole it back... and this time they locked their door, so we couldn't get back in ... haha ya right!.. I climbed up to their 2 story balcony and went in through a window.. then I went and let Porter and Blair in and we put limburger cheese in their air vents and stole all their light bulbs and saran wrapped their toilet seat... hahahahah
it was awesome! Today we stole their house key and made a copy of it at Lowe's so now we are in charge!
anyways I'm sorry I don't have a lot to say but I love you all!

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us