COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009

Well we had another slow week. We got a paper of about 100 referrals that we need to contact. They were ones from a long time ago that were never reported.... so we spent most of the week calling people. We got quite a few new investigators though, so it should be fun.

We rearranged our apartment and moved all of the furniture out on to our balcony which has a screen on it to keep rain and bugs out. That is our new hanging out room and journal writing room. I will send some pictures next week.

Yesterday when we were coming home from church we saw a turtle on the road and we saved it and took it home. But we let it go. Then Hill and I went to see some members and this one new family, the Faulkners, who are really sweet. Bro. Faulkner took us to his pond outside and put a remote controlled boat in it with fishing line tied to it. And he started driving it around. He caught a huge bass with it... it was hilarious...!

Anyways then we went home and I went to the bathroom and the turtle was in our toilet! The other Elders went back out and caught it and put it in our toilet... I thought it was hilarious but Hill through a fit! It was kinda funny... but we let the turtle go and he got away... till next time.

Anyways I would send some pics but I forgot to bring my camera...
But I love you all.

P.S. Mistie asked what I wanted for my birthday and I have no idea....But I came up with just church DVD's. Like Testaments....and Special Witnesses of Christ and some of those kinds of movies put out by the Church...Oh, and there are two movies that go over evidences of the B of M like where the cities were....

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us