COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13, 2009

So, this last week was all right. We worked a lot with our old investigators.. we found out that Marvina didn't get baptized because she is scared of being a hypocrite. She doesn't think that she can make the covenant and keep it.

Emier said I can have his X box 360 and a bunch of games... so I will be sending that home shortly. He has to get it from his dad's house first... I am so excited! Now I won't have to buy one when I get home. (But I am not thinking about that....right?)

We are going fishing with Marvina's family on Thursday so hopefully we can talk with her husband while we are doing that and get him in on baptism.

We had our President interviews on Wednesday and I think that President Newman is the most inspired man in the world... I walked in and he asked me what was wrong... I said nothing cuz I didn't think anything was wrong I thought I was fine. Then he said that I am not myself and he asked me what's wrong again... and I didn't even know why and I started confessing to him about how I cant get my investigators to church and therefore they can't get baptised and I was freaking out because I haven't had a baptism in months... he told me that none of it was my fault and that next transfer I would have a new companion and get back on top of things... but he said that he doesn't think my work here is done... so now I know that I won't be with Hill next transfer but I wont neccessiarily be leaving Dunn Ave. It was pretty intense. Then he told me that he wants me to find a new strategy for the mission on how to get people to church... He said because I am the one person who is most worried about it that I am the one who needs to find the answer for it. So, I got a lot of prayer and study to do this week... and once again, I didn't have any investigators at church on Sunday... but President says that I shouldn't worry about it at all.

So other than all that... I enjoyed the Easter package mom and dad thank you so much.
I hope you guys all enjoyed the pictures. I am going to go.... we might go to the zoo today. Love you all.

District pictures at Okeyfanokey Swamp





I was so close to this big one I even threw a stick at him and hit him right in the eye.... ha ha don't worry mom... when I was at the alligator farm they told us that its a rumor that alligators can run fast they are actually really slow... now crocodiles could burn me.







No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us