COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 20, 2009--HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TREVON!!!

So not much happened this last week, we got some new sweet gators and we set some new baptismal dates. We got a cool family of like 3 and the two sons are sweet. They came to mutual and are getting baptized on the 2nd of May.

I am thankful for all of those who remembered my birthday we are going to Red Lobster (after shopping) for lunch I am so excited. I am going to probably get the usual ultimate feast... cuz I want some of everything. And I am getting some calamari even though the rest of the guys here are lame and don't want any calamari.. I will enjoy it myself. Haha but I don't feel like I'm twenty at all !! I am pretty much in no way other than personality... a child... it kinda sucks! I expected to feel older!

So... we played tennis today really early. It was fun I am getting pretty good at tennis... we have a court outside our apartment and we play whenever we have free time.

Anyways tonight we are doing a family home evening at the Davis's with Marvina's family... I hope it goes well.

Transfer calls are on Saturday so don't send any letters if they won't get to me by next Wednesday. And I get to call home the weekend after that for Mothers day.... yay!

Love you all, and thanks for remembering my birthday! Trevon

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us