Hey, guys!
Not much happened this week at all. Hill and I are still together in Dunn Ave. Our new district leader is Elder Hendrickson. He has been out a year and is pretty sweet... his companion is Elder Parker who has been out 4 months and he is tight. Elder Mcnaughton got sent to Hilliard, so he is in my district again. I am pretty excited. He is coming down here for p-day. I am pretty excited. We're going to play some basketball. There is one family here in Dunn Ave... the Davis'... they are the sweetest family ever. Brother Davis is the elders quorum president and Sister Davis is the young womens president. They are so much fun... we stop by there house a couple times a week for water or stuff like that, but they have the coolest kids in the world.
Anywaysm we are kinda holding off with the Williams for right now because Brodrick is the only one that actually wants to get baptized and he can't come to church. Marvina's out of town for the week but we are planning on baptizing a Puerto Rican woman named Sixta Martinez this weekend... the zone leaders want us to get her baptized in March so we will try... the only problem is the only time we get to meet with her is on Thursday and we have only taught her the 1st.
Anyways, I am doing good. Sorry there isn't anything else to write about...I love you all.
>
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment