COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, April 27, 2009

So I am getting transferred... actually both Hill and I are getting white washed which means we are both leaving our area... so I will write you on Monday with my new address and everything... it's kind of a bummer though because we have so many people getting baptized in the next two months here... things were finally starting to click. We will have to see how it goes. I have no idea where I am going.
Could be anywhere between Jessup, Georgia and Oscala, Florida.

I had to speak in church yesterday and Elder Hill and another member... Hill and the other member took about 5 minutes between the two of them. So I had to fill about 25 minutes it wasn't too hard though... I just talked about the Atonement and told everyone that they need to find something in themselves to improve on. It was fun I have a bunch of dinners and lunches set up with alot of members so I can have a good time before I leave...and tell everyone good bye. We also have to solidify our baptismal dates for this weekend. It will be interesting.
So I have fallen 100% in love with sushi ...it is the best tasting thing in the whole world. I can live off it.
In fact I have asked the Korean member of the ward to make me some sushi on Wednesday night I am excited.
anyways nothing else has happened but I will write you all next week and tell you where I am at.
love you.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us