COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008

Taani, I cannot send pictures through Wal-mart unless I get online... I am not allowed to use the internet for anything other than making programs and using email... so I can only get you guys pictures by sending them when my memory card is full and I have been good about it, cuz I only use up about 1/4 of the card before I send it home.

Anyways, I got a good idea from Elder Lehman. He makes tapes for his family and sends them home, so that is what I'm going to be doing. I started making you guys a tape last night. So I will probably send it next week on Monday or something like that... and it will have alot more information than I have been sending in the letters. I will make it my goal to send at least one full tape a month my entire mission...

So, we finally got Junior's baptism finalized, he will get dunked next Sunday after church at about 12:30. It's going to be really exciting..

I have already been doing as you asked, and I am making both a photo album, and I have two seperate binders for letters: a big one for my family and a small one for my friends... but I am thinking by the time my mission is over I will need a big one for just mom... hahaha.

But I do love to get letters from everybody and lots of pictures even though I will probably throw most of them away because I don't have room for them but I still love seeing them... but the good family pictures that I get that are actually developed pictures and not just printed on paper I keep.

So, after buying things little by little since I got out here, I finally have a matching outfit to wear on p-days. The only problem is, I only have ONE matching outfit to wear on p-days.

I don't know if I told you or not but St. Augustine has the most famous school for the deaf and blind in America, so it has one of the biggest deaf communities... I have taught about 7 lessons so far in sign language and I am learning alot more... I got invited to an all deaf party next Friday. I am pretty excited... but when deaf people answer the door they get so excited that I can talk to them.

Well, I am sending out the memory card today... but I got to go.... because they are waiting on me and we are going to the gator farm and the lighthouse today and we still have to get our shopping done.
Love, Elder Rogers

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us