COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3, 2008

Wow! Proposition 102 sounds pretty bad... the same thing is happening in Massachusetts and California that I know of... except they are called different propositions. But they will do the same thing. I got the ballot too late. I didn't have time to fill it out. Oh, well we tried. We will have to try for it next year.

Yesterday was probably the best Sunday I have ever had. The Spirit was so strong all day... I have been having a feeling that I am going to get transferred at the end of this transfer, so I bore my testimony in church and then we had Junior's baptism after church which was amazing! His Dad baptized him... it was really good. They took forever to get dressed after wards... I was pretty much in charge of the whole baptism. I was getting everything ready before and making sure everything goes well and Junior wanted me to confirm him which was really scary because I have never done it and neither have my companions so I asked Brother Collins how to do it, and he didn't give me a very good idea. So I just let the Spirit direct and it was so sweet! I don't even remember what I said, but I talked for like 5 minutes. And Junior was crying after wards and when I saw that I couldn't not cry... it was soo sweet!

Anyways, the alligator farm was even better this time because we could see the big crocodile... the one that I told you was like 17 feet long or something like that last time. He was hiding in a corner this time. He was right up against the glass and I was getting down to his level to take a picture with him and I was looking him in the eye and then he woke up... His eye opened and I
I almost wet my pants... it scared me pretty bad but it was really funny.
We also went to the lighthouse which was alright not that great though.
Ok so about my cd's... my i-pod still works fine BUT I can't listen to it in the car and that is the only time I listen to music so I need my cd's... just any of the cd's that are uplifting that is our only boundary. I especially want my EFY cd's...Disney cd's.. like Mulan, Tarzan, Hercules, Lion King, Aladdin, you know the good ones.
And I have decided on my favorite type of ties for my loving friends and family to purchase for me... I like the paisley design and I like Van Heusen brand... they are by far the best I have tried yet.
Anyways, I love you all and I made a tape for you Mom and I am sending it later this week with my memory card for my camera.
Love Elder Rogers

p.s. Transfer calls are on Saturday so I will be able to tell you in my next letter if I am leaving St. Augustine or not. I want to stay until after Christmas.

1 comment:

TheRogersInUtah said...

Trevon, I promise that we have a package sitting on our counter ready to send out to you (it has been sitting there for quite some time, and with the kids around, no guarantees what you will find when you open!)
We are so proud of you and your desire to serve! We love you!

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us