COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, October 13, 2008


Our next zone conference is on Tuesday so that is when you will possibly get new pictures... I was planning on bringing the last letter I got with you where you told me all the things you wanted me to write, but I forgot it, so I will write a letter tonight and send it to you tomorrow.
Well, this last week was interesting... we got another companion... Elder Mcnaughton went home for surgery 5 months ago, and just came back out and he joined us in a three man... again...
Other than that we didn't teach any important lessons. We got persecuted hard core by this one guy... who was kinda a jerk .
And I baptized one of the Sisters investigators yesterday. I will send pictures home maybe next week, I just don't have a lot to send because I lost my last memory card in the mail...
We are still working with Junior we hope to get him baptized on Saturday, but we haven't even been able to talk to them about it... his dad wants Junior to tell his real mom, who lives in Puerto Rico, what the church is and why he wants to join it. So we have to teach him everything in the next week. It's going to be interesting.
I have stepped up a lot in this last week. Even though Lehman is the district leader, I plan out our day every night and do most of the teaching... I think it's really good for me... They both have a lot of faith and are willing to work hard.
I miss Wiedmeier alot. We worked really well together, but I think I will learn a lot from this transfer.
But anyway we get along really well and today we are going to Ripley's again so I can send some pictures again next week and hopefully they will make it to you.
Well I love you a lot.
Elder Rogers

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us