COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6, 2008

So this last week was intense.
Monday Elder Vincent left.

Tuesday we taught Junior Martinez and set a baptismal date for the 12th.

Wednesday we pretty much just tracted.

Thursday was transfer meeting so Rylan Bitter, a member took us up to Jacksonville for the meeting and I dropped off Wiedmeier who is now in Mandarin and District Leader over 3 sister companionships . I picked up Elder Lehman who is pretty cool and been out 21 months... he is really cocky and very proud of himself, but he is really cool at the same time and we get along really well.

Conference was really good this year. Especially the first session on Saturday. I hope every member in the world watched it. They talked about how everyone needs to be the missionaries.

We watched it at the church and we were the only ones there on Saturday, but Sunday it was us and the Sister missionaries.

We went to the first counselor's house for lunch on Sunday because it was his birthday. And I am so happy cuz for the first time in my life I liked eating fish... I don't know how he cooked it or what but it was amazing!

Anyways, I am doing good.. starting to be a better teacher and I will probably be here in St. Augustine for a lot longer... just cuz I know the area better than anyone in the mission. But you never know where the Lord will need me.


Well I love you all and I want you to pray for St. Augustine there is ALOT of work to do here!
LOVE ELDER ROGERS

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us