COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello all...
So last week we got committed on Friday to teach 50 lessons and commit 20 people to baptism by Sunday night and Hill and I got all that done by Saturday. It was pretty sweet! It pumped us up a lot... this week we have to do 90 lessons and 45 commitments and we want for our district to have 10 baptismal dates from it. It's going to be a sweet week!

We can't go to the library this week because of the holiday so we are at a members house doing our emails and watching Aladdin... so I will send pictures next week.

Anyways... Marvinna is still getting baptized this week... on Sunday so it will be really cool! She is so amazing and ready for this. I am so happy for her. It's a blast to be able to see people change like this... Elder Probert and I went on a trade off last weekend and it was sweet. He has become one of my favorite missionary's in the mission. We get along so well ...it was a blast. He slapped my thigh today and there is still an imprint of his hand its disgusting ...it hurt so good.

So I heard that Terry Porter got fired! I am pretty happy. Hopefully we will just play the rest of the season really well... cuz we can... I saw all these rumors of Amare leaving and I am glad they decided to keep him at least for now.
Anyways sorry I don't have more to say but there are other people who need to write and we still have to go shopping... I love you all... I will send pictures next week.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us