COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009

So, I had an interesting week.... it was actually really lame. We only taught like 16 lessons because all of our appointments fell through.

But anyways, I found Virgil... on Tuesday night I just felt an impression to go to his house. He had just barely gotten home... the sad news is that I found out he is dying... and there is nothing they can do about it. He has colon cancer, and the only treatment would result in him having to carry a bag around with a tube, for his poop and he refuses to let that happen, so he is just accepting that he is going to die... we went over to his house the next day and read Alma 40-41 with him which talks about the Spirit World and resurrection and then I talked with him about how the Lord prepared him to get baptized just in time for him to die... he has now left Florida and is living in Nashville, Tennessee because they have a better hospital. It was really sad but he will be an awesome missionary in the Spirit World.

Well, on a happier note we met a guy named Elijah who is a really tall black guy... he is sweet but really weird... he thought the Mormons were like gothics. I corrected him... he read all that we left for him and loved it but he didn't make it to church on Sunday so now we have to move his baptismal date back from the first to the 8th we are going to see him tonight and we will teach him the 2nd. It will be awesome...

He is really weird though he speaks in parables.. hahahahahahahahahaha.

Ummm so Jason Privette called and said he wasn't interested ...which is really sad but he really likes us coming over.. so he still wants us to come hang out some time... I need to tell him that that's not the way it works.

But he will get baptized... it will probably just be a long time... hopefully before the second coming!

Anyways, I am doing good. On Saturday we have transfer calls so I will find out if I stay or go... I want to leave. I am not too fond of this area, but I think I will probably stay another transfer or two.

Anyways, I love you all.

Bye. Elder rogers

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us