The cardinals are going to the Super Bowl... what the heck happened?? I don't know if I am excited or shocked!
Isaiah got baptized, confirmed and got the Aaronic priesthood... it was soo sweet... and he is setting Michael up with a job so he can pay off his probation and get baptized, too... we are going to get Isaiah to do it.
Anyways, sorry about not writing yesterday... the library was closed down for MLK day. Anyways, I didn't get any letters last week... except for one from Mistie with some sweet Disney music.
I was hoping that everybody who gets this email could fast forJason Privette to realize he needs to get baptized. We are going to start the fast on Friday after lunch and skip dinner and breakfast... we have taught him all 5 lessons. He has been to church countless times, he is just a little lazy, but we finally got him to start reading... he is soo sweet and he knows more than most the members but he doesn't feel like he has ever felt the spirit before.
Well not much happened last week except for the baptism. We spent all week focusing on it. Elder Hill got his first baptism and I confirmed him. It was really cool... in case nobody knows who Isaiah is he is the guy we found that is from Kenya.
So, i heard from the bishop that a mission somewhere in the south got shut down because the members weren't doing a good job of fellowshipping and all of the baptisms they were getting were falling away after the missionaries left... so everyone listening needs to make friends with new converts. But, I have been thinking about it & I think that my mission will get dissolved and President Newman will become the general authority to replace Wirthlin.
Haha, just kidding! I would not be able to serve under anyone other than Newman and if I did I probably wouldn't listen to them and just keep doing what Newman has taught me.
So, this last week we had the lowest numbers I have had in a while. We only had like 50 something lessons and 15 new investigators, but it's all good cuz we got one of them baptized... I am kinda sad we don't have any baptismal dates right now but we are planning to get 4-5 tonight... we are going tracting so it should be fun... anyways, sorry I have so little to write... we are kinda in a hurry... got to go eat lunch we have an appointment at 3...
I got a haircut & we have president interviews tomorrow... love you!
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment