So. I guess I lost the memory card then because it was in the letter.
that's a bummer cuz there were a lot of good pictures in it...
Well this last week was all right. We missed the hurricane and I'm kinda bummed about that but it looks like it did a lot of damage in Texas.
We got a baptismal date set for October 5th for this girl named Denise. she is pretty cool she lives in the ghetto and is a manager at Mcdonalds.
The other day while we were on tradeoffs Elder Vincent and I tracted into this really racist black guys house... it was hilarious ! He told us to just say bye and walk away and we started teaching him and he just kept saying 'say bye' and then he said 'I'm black you're white. we don't like each other'... then Elder Vincent was like 'I love you man' and the black guy got really mad and told us to leave and as we were walking down the stairs Elder Vincent said 'I love you' And he said 'just say bye' so we waited for him to close the door and went and put a card on it for the Book of Mormon... it was really funny.
I got my haircut today and I went to Good Will and got a tie for 2 dollars and a Grill for 4 dollars and it works... we are going to go tie shopping today I'm pretty excited! I want to get a really sweet one... the orange one I got that was in the picture with Elder Vincent in the first set of pictures I sent home, I found its double but backwards and I really want it but its 20 dollars and thats expensive... it's blue with orange flowers and I found another one there that is blue with green flowers and vice versa...
in case you didn't see it I have gained an affection for paisley ties, the ones with the flower designs... they rock!
We went to another church event on Saturday it was a three on three street ball competition... there were a lot more white people than I was expecting. Our ward mission leader, his assistant, and another guy from the ward entered in it and got third place which was pretty good. I wanted to play so bad I think that if Elder Vincent , Wiedmeier and I could have played we could have at least got second...
After the tournament the preacher who set it up gave a sermon... it was really frustrating... he was a really nice guy his name is Marcus...
and he is like 23
One day he just decided to move from Ohio to Florida and start a church... he had no money or anything and he was talking about how people need to come to him to be saved... it was really frustrating. I was getting mad cuz he didn't have the authority to 'save' anybody... that is like an ice cream truck driver pulling you over and giving a speeding ticket.
it was so gay.
By the way i haven't heard from Jake, Chantry, or Jared since I left the MTC. Jake is the only one with my mission office address but I don't get the mail if it is sent there for a long time... so if somebody could please send me their addresses then I would really appreciate it.
I hope that this letter was a little better than they have been in the past, I am trying to add to them.
I love you all.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





1 comment:
so sad you missed the hurricane Trev, that woulda been awesome, better luck next time, eh? love ya!
Post a Comment