COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, May 24th, 2010

It was a pretty long and tiring week. We met some cool people and dropped some lame people but we aren't any much better or worse off than last week. We had a good lesson with Zed on Tuesday and we are going to see him on Tuesday again and hopefully set up his baptism for this weekend... but for the highlight of the week I met Elder Nelson which was awesome. He is such a happy person... I learned a lot... it was really good... we also had Elder Anderson who is an area authority, Elder Laurence, who is a member of the second quorum of the 70, and Elder Rasband who is one of the presidents of the 70 and he talked in conference this last session about missionary work so it was really cool...
We learned a lot about callings and how long the 70's have been around and what it is that they actually do... so it was overall an exciting week... I couldn't get any pictures with the authorities but I got pictures with all of the missionaries that I probably won't see before I go home...
I have President interviews on Friday and I think I am more excited for this interview than any of the other ones I have had... I am going to get my temple recommend renewed and hopefully get permission to go to St. Augustine next week for P-day so I can buy souveneirs, as well as say bye to Don and Liz...
That would all be exciting! I hope I can go...
Anyways I love y'all and hope to hear from y'all soon.
P.S. I got Shannon's letter so y'all have the right address-- don't stop sending them... hahahaha

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us