We had a really good week. Jerald got baptized yesterday. It was Elder Bezzant's first... and I talked with Jerald's wife and she wants to get baptized, too, but she wants to take her time, so we are going to have to change that! It shouldn't be too hard...
We set a baptismal date with Zed as well and he is supposed to be getting baptized on the beach this Sunday if everything goes to plan. He opened up to us a lot on Tuesday and told us that his only hold up was his passion to make and have tattoos. He was talking about the art and stuff of it and he doesn't understand why it is bad to have them. However, he knows that God commanded not to.. so that is what he is going to do... he has a lot of faith, he just needs to man up and do it.
So, I got my trunky papers and it hasn't made me too trunky. I am excited to come home and all. But the only time I think about it is at night when we are out working. I don't have any problems staying focused. But man! I get home at 10:45a.m.! What am I gonna do all day... ??
Anyways next P-day Huff, Porter, Shirts, and Blair are all hopefully going to be coming to my area and we are going to go play Lazer tag at this sweet place near the beach... Anyways I don't have a lot to say and it is hard to come up with things to say when I know that I will be talking to y'all in just a couple a weeks... So love ya tons and hope to hear from y'all soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment