Yes I'm in Jacksonville again... Jax Beaches is my new Ward. It used to be the highest baptizing English speaking Ward in the world... that will be sweet... my companion is Elder Bezzant. He has been out for 2 months... so he is at the opposite end as me... I am by far the oldest in my District.... everyone else is super green... but I love them all. We have an awesome district here... I am back on bike however.... which is a bummer but I am still looking for a place to sell mine. If I have to I'm sure I can borrow a members for the rest of my mission... I took a hard fall yesterday. We were going to an apartment complex to tract and the seat of my bike just snapped! And before I realized anything was wrong I was laying on the asphalt with a headache... and my bike was at the other end of the parking lot... I fell on my head so thank goodness for the helmet and I got some deep holes in my left hand which helped to stop my fall... It was good fun.
We are going to see a part member family tomorrow in which the husband knows its true, But he wants to take a million years to get baptized like his wife did... I hate it when that happens, but we will see what we can do...
Elder Bezzant is sweet, he is from Colorado. He has very little confidence in himself however and he gets really nervous a lot, so I am trying to help him relax... We get to meet Elder Russell M. Nelson on Saturday. I am so excited... anyways, I love y'all and hope to hear from ya soon.
3709 San Pablo Rd. S.. #402
Jacksonville, Fl, 32224





No comments:
Post a Comment