COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, November 16, 2009

November 9, 2009

Tony got baptized... the highlight of the week by far.  It was Elder
Bagley's first baptism and he was so excited... it was really funny. Tony
is such a cool kid though... he wants to go on a mission right now! I hope
that he can keep his enthusiasm for it and keeps it going.
Well I haven't gotten any letters since I came to Ocala. I got one from
Shannon and one from Mistie...I don't know how anybody is doing at all...
what is going on at home...
Anyways Bagley has been getting really sick... he has something wrong with
his brain and he is getting migranes and he might have to go in for a
catscan or something soon... I hope he doesn't because it will probably
take forever... but his health is just as important as the work we do so
we will see...
i think he might have a little bit of depression problems as well.
Anyways I love you all and I hope that everyone is doing good we are
hoping to have a couple more baptisms lined up for the 22nd so keep your
prayers coming.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us