COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009

Sorry it's just really hard to come back to the apartment because we bike
so far away. I will try to do better.
We get our transfer calls today.. and we are leaving to our new areas
tomorrow... so I will have Liz call you tomorrow night with my new address
if I get transfered... but I hope I stay this is a good area.
You need to send me some pictures of the house. I can't picture it
yellow.
I think you should be sending me more of those newspaper clippings of the
Suns. I want to know what's going on.
Also I was hoping that you could send me all of the Christmas cds from my
cd case it is almost Christmas time and I'm ready to listen to something
different..
Well Elder Bagley is meeting with the area dr. today to talk about his
depression so we will see how things go. I hope he turns out ok I don't
want him to have to go home but we will see.
If I stay we will be going to a members house for Thanksgiving. They are
going to be making 30 pies I am stoked but that is only if I stay here in
Ocala...
Elder Huff thinks he might be leaving which I hope he is wrong cuz that
wouldn't be as much fun.
But wherever the Lord wants me to go.
We have a couple people we are working with but none of which are really
progressing... Tony the young man who got baptized last week actually
asked me to help him pay tithing yesterday which was sweet... such a cool
kid.... anyways sorry I don't have more to say but its starting to get
cold and I am excited to go out and work again... love you all.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us