COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

Well, we got tony confirmed... he is such a cool kid he wants to go on a
mission and everything. I will be sending pictures home soon.
It was a good week. We met a woman named Ursulla Tracting and she was
balling as we told her about the restoration she has already read from the Book of Mormon
and she believes it's true she will be getting baptized the
weekend of Thanksgiving.
She is a sweet lady in her 60's and she wasn't able to come to church on
sunday but she stayed home reading the Book of Mormon..
It was sweet.
We also found a girl who has a family of 9. She isn't as interested but she
promised she would read and pray about it all.
We had President interviews on Friday. Mine were good like normal but Elder
Bagleys weren't... President said that Bagley has depression problems and
he might have to go home for them... the area dr. will be coming up to see
him soon and see if he needs to go home or not... that would be sad. Well,
this Saturday is transfer calls which is wierd cuz I feel like I just got
here. I really hope I don't get transferred because I want to stay here. I love
this area so much...
Anyways, I love you all and I really hope that I will get some letters this
week.
take care.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us