COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26, 2009

so this week was really looong... Tuesday we had a really good day we taught alot of lessons and found a lot of new investigators...
Wednesday we had district meeting and then the Wednesday night class in the afternoon that I had to teach so we didn't get a lot done just a couple of hours to get everyone to come to the class.
Thursday was incredible though... at the beginning of the week we received a commitment from the aps to choose one day a week and teach 200 people and commit them all to be baptized... we chose Thursday.. so we went to the mall and went contacting there... it was so sweet I have never been more exhausted in my entire life than I was that night... we split up at the mall and I was running from person to person in the parking lot and in stores to teach, all the while we were dodging the police who we knew would kick us out if they had the opportunity.
It was sweet.... Elder Bagley found a girl named Cece who has been to church multiple times and wants to get baptized but he didn't get any of her information so now we have to find her again but it was a miracle none the less... we also set baptismal dates with: Tom, Don, Tillman, Vickie, Shani, Gladys, Coon, Johnny, and Johnie Mae.
Haha it was crazy we just made it though, we taught 204 lessons but we didn't quite get the baptismal invites but we still got really close...
Anyways that wonderful week kinda ended bad when none of those people came to church... but Elder Uchtdorf said that its when you keep doing what you have been told that you see miracles not at the beginning so we are going to do the same thing this week and we are going to see more miracles... everybody pray that I don't pass out cuz we are going to have to juggle one day with 200 lessons while trying to contact all of the 29 new investigators we found last week....
Anyways I love you all so much I hope to hear from you soon.
>

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us