Howdy...
So, I am getting transferred and I am not disappointed. I have tracted this whole area twice now... it will be nice to get a change... We are going to hopefully set up a family baptism for the next Elders that replace us... as soon as we leave. We had a really good lesson with the Sullivan's... I don't know if I have told y'all about them... Kevin Sullivan is one of the nicest guys in Florida and he loves Christ and absolutely adores his family of 6. The Sister missionaries used to teach him and I have met with him a couple of times to no avail... but last night we went to his house and played Elder Holland's talk for him... the one from last conference that talks about the atonement and then we bore very powerful testimony about the Book of Mormon and he promised us he would read Mosiah 4-5 before I leave on Thursday... so we will be going over on Wednesday night to see how it went... so keep Kevin in your prayers this week because prayers work... and he could definitely use them...
We also had a woman named Jennifer move into the ward area with her 9- yr old son Tristian who were being taught and want to get baptized. I'm kinda disappointed I won't be here for it.. but I am happy nonetheless.
Anyways today we are going mini golfing I am excited! That will be fun and I probably can't hurt myself doing that.. so mom you can rest easy today...
> Love you all I will send my new address next week.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment