COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, October 26, 2009

October 19, 2009

**NOTE FROM MOM.....I am doing something different with Trevon's letter this week....I hope you will bear with me......I sent him a list of 20 questions that I wanted him to forward to me and change the answers hoping I would get more infor from him. I will send his letter first, and then try to paraphrase the answers to the questions.

Hi everyone.....
So, I am in Ocala , Florida. It is one of the most popular hose breeding towns in the State. apparently there are only 2 other cities that make horses as fast as the one here.....
I am living in a four man with Elder Huff and Zabriskie. Huff is sweet. He is one of my favorite missionaries in the field....
I really like my companion. He is Elder Bagley and he has been out for 3 months and he is from Idaho. We get along really well, and have a lot of fun. We have been working really hard and this week we are hoping to get some people baptized.....we don't have anybody planned yet, but we will see.....
The day we got here we found an old woman named Bernie ....she is probably in her 70's. We taught her our first and she would not accept being baptized but she said we could come back......anyways we came back on Saturday night and she prayed about Joseph , the Book of Mormon and getting baptized....and she feels that it is all true, but she still won't set a date.....she couldn't
come to church this weekend, but she said she will try next week. We have to get her some fellowship this week. We have a huge list of part member families tat we are going to see this week, and hopefully baptize their kids. We will see . Just pray that the hearts of the parents will be softened.
Anyways I love you, and hope to hear from you soon.

Questions:
Address: 2215 SE 14th Ave. #56
Ocala, FL. 34471

My apartment is: A DUMP! It has a lot of crap in it. the missionaries just moved so we have two apartments worth of junk inside.
It has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and we share with two other missionaries.
My companion was a farmer, and he played basketball. We get along real well.
My trial in this area will be: Ocala has a lot of really big hills.....its exhausting!
We are on bike! Did I say its exhausting?
I did see Elder Cox from Gilbert last week at transfers.....he was not familiar to me.
The most exciting thing about my new area is: I am totally in the country! Its beautiful!
We live: right next to the church.
The area is: Normal....not real rich and not poor. John Travolta lives in our area. He is friends with a lot of members. I hope I get to meet him. I will teach him if I can. Apparantly he came to church and the Ward freaked out, and many came up and asked for his autograph. It offended him, he just wanted to be normal and be there.
There is a FIREHOUSE SUBS HERE< ......Wooooo!
My back is doing better as long as I wear my brace.
I wear my brace always!
Elder Bagley has been in this area for 1 transfer.
The best thing I can say about the weather now is: It jut got really cold. The other day the high was 89 degrees, and then the next day it was 70. It was nuts. It will be cooler in this area this winter than what I had last winter.

Then another one:
He mom, I was hoping you could send me a Kamel Back. I don't want to buy one, cuz I can't get a good one, but I just want one that is really small that can hold a bladder and has a net on the outside, that I can slide my Book of Mormon into for easy transportation. My backpack is too big to carry over all of these ridicilous hills!
I love you mom!

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us