COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello everybody... we just had the slowest week of the mission. It was pouring all week and we couldn't get much work done. We got the cops called on us for tracting in an apartment complex ...but we are going to go back tomorrow and tract some more. I am not sure if I got to tell you last week or not but we had President interviews and our chapel is outside our area so it was a long bike ride... and it is almost hurricane season and it was pouring. So we were riding to President interviews and my bike seat broke so I had to ride the rest of the way standing on my bike.

Then I had the shortest interview ever because President was in a big hurry. And we decided to go to Chipotle because we weren't too far from it. On the way there my pedal started feeling funny and after we ate and were on our way home my pedal broke off. So I had to walk my bike all the way home... I got home and fixed everything. or so I thought the next day both the seat and pedal broke again.

I don't know if the insurance covers it or not but if it does mom could you tell me so I can get my bike fixed for good.
Since it is Memorial day we are writing emails at a members house. And we will be probably hanging out here the rest of the day.
I don't know what else to say.

Oh ya we went to the Temple on Saturday with the Ward and helped with the baptisms. We did confirming. It was so cool I love going to the Temple so much I hope I will be able to go do endowments again sometime soon. It will be so cool when we can go to the Gilbert Temple... does anyone know if it is going to be a big temple or not?
anyways I love you all.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us