So it was pouring really hard on Saturday while we were riding and I was going to cut through a parking lot to beat Elder Mac Donald to our appointment and I wasn't turning sharp enough so I used the brakes and I skid into the curb and was launched over my bike and started rolling down a hill... I caught my feet just in time to plow head first into a huge puddle and went almost completely under water... it was hilarious! There was this old Chinese guy watching the whole thing under a building and he started laughing ...so I went over and taught him a lesson and commited him to be baptised. He was still laughing when he said no so Ii took off to catch up with Elder Mac... it was a very fun day. (But he did invite us over...so its a good thing!)
Anyways, Taani, thank you for the Chipotle card. I hope I can go some time soon. I love you all
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment