COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10, 2008

So I am getting transferred. I got the call Saturday night. It was pretty sad, I don't want to leave St. Augustine. I didn't notice until I found out I was leaving, but I love this place a lot. It's almost like leaving home again. But I know that it's not what I want that matters, but it's what the Lord wants.

So, I am not sure if the mission blog that I have been hearing about tells you where we are or our address but you should look that up that way you won't have to wait until next Monday to find out where I am...

Transfer meeting is on Thursday. An old couple in the church is taking me up to Jacksonville for it, I am the only one in my district getting transferred. Don Clark the first person we had baptised while i was here doesn't want me to go and his wife, Liz, actually started crying... they said they are going to take me out to dinner at a place of my choice on Tuesday night so I am pretty excited but I don't want to say bye to them... but it's only until they get sealed. President Newman said I could go to Orlando for their sealing.

Adrianna still doesn't know that I am leaving because she didn't come to church on Sunday so I will have to drop by and see her before I leave... and Junior got really mad when he found out and then his mom came up to me asking for President Newman's phone number so she could call and complain. I told her it won't work... we are going over to their house tonight for family home evening they want me to run it, it will be fun they are Hispanic and can cook very well so I am excited.

And last night when we got home we got a call from another missionary somewhere who was teaching a lady who moved down here and she is getting baptized on Tuesday... it was really shocking but it will be really sweet. I didn't know anything about it until last night.
And the Stephens who are one of my favorite families here are having us over at night on Wednesday and they have a surprise for me. I am excited just the same.
Anyways, I will be able to send you my address in my next email so don't send anything until then.... you can write me a letter and wait for the address and then quickly write it on the envelope and run it to the mailbox as soon as you get the email...
I love you all.
p.s. Tom, I did reply to Jake's letter I sent it the day after I got his... he probably got transferred before he could get it so you should tell him to call wherever he was at and get them to forward it to him now... and give him my new address when I give it to you next week.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us