So transfer calls came... Elder Bagley is going to Interlachen on
Wednesday and Elder Rieche is coming here from Interlachen to be my
companion... Elder Huff is going up to Gainesville to be my Zone Leader
and Elder Williams is going to Jacksonville to be a zone leader... the
only two that are staying are Elder Porter and I.
We got our goal of 1050 for the year and we have got a new goal to hit for
2010... 3050 1300 baptisms and 1750 re-activiations...
Holy Cow...
Well we had a good week we found a family of less actives and got them to
church and they are excited to be active again. We talked with Cathy's
family about being baptized and we will be baptizing the rest of her kids
and her grandkids a week from Sunday... other than that not a lot
happened.
I am pretty excited for this next transfer though Elder Rieche seems like a
pretty cool guy... he has been out about 8 months so he is somewhat
experienced. I hope he likes contacting and riding bikes because I have
tracted all of the places within biking distance already... hahaha. But we
will probably be doing a lot more member work for the rest of my stay in the
mission.
We have a mission conference in Jacksonville on Thursday to figure out how
we are going to do member work cuz no body in the mission knows how... all
we can do is baptize hahahahahaha.
Anyways I love you all and hope to hear from you soon.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment