COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

 Well, hello there!
I wear glasses now... I don't think I look bad but I will probably get
contacts when I get home... if I bother at all I can still see well
without glasses but I can't read signs and stuff that are not real close
to me so it just might be a driving thing...

Cathy still is having trouble with Jermaine who refuses to leave. We are
trying to make him feel as comfortable as possible so he wants to
leave... hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later...

I added up all of my numbers from my mission and I have taught about 5200
lessons in 18 months... I decided my goal for the rest of my mission is to
teach 4800 more. I want to teach 10000 people before I come home... I am
going to have to teach at least 200 lessons a week and 1250 lessons in a
transfer for me to accomplish this.... I am so stoked for it it will
definitely keep me from being too trunky.

Anyways it was sad to hear about "the robber"........ I too am suprised he
didn't hit our house. He might have forgotten I had a WII, because I had
invited him to play basketball so many times. He knew that I was really into playing sports so he might
have thought that I didn't play video games...

Anyways not much has happened but we are going to work our tails off this
week.
I love you all.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us