COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monday, June 8, 2009

So we had a pretty interesting week. We had the most lessons we have taught together and the most baptismal invites either of us have had on our mission. We had 77 lessons and 54 bap invites.... it was pretty sweet we also found some new dates... but it is all for naught... both Elder Macdonald and I are getting transferred. We found out that the transfers went back to this week and then we got calls that both of us were leaving... this is going to be an intense transfer! A lot of people are getting switched around and the new Stake/Zone is being made in two weeks... Elder Anderson is coming down for the Stake conference and he will be here this weekend for the selection of the new Stake Presidency. It will be interesting.

I didn't get to do much here I don't know very many people so it isn't hard to leave... I haven't even unpacked completely which is pretty cool but I have no idea where I will go I am hoping to go to Lake City or Gainsville I am kinda getting sick of Jacksonville I want to teach new kinds of people.

There are a couple of new places opening in both those zones... anyways I am excited to find out where I am going and who my companion will be.

So don't send any letters till I tell you where I am next week.
love you all.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us