COMMENTS!!!!

Just to clarify for everyone. Not only is this a blog for people to read about Trevon and how he is doing in the Mission Field, but I also plan to make it into a book for when he returns. I really feel that comments made by all of you would be a great addition to this book. Even if it is just a comment that has nothing to do with his letters, it would be great! So, since 41 people have visited this blog, there should be at least 41 comments! (And to date, there are ZERO!!!) So, let's get the comments rolling, all right??!?!!?!??!

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Elders Rogers and Cleverly

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009

So, I got transferred from mandarin all the way to Mandarin...
hahahaha
I didn't even leave the ward. There are two areas in Mandarin and I got transferred to the other one.
I am in another three-man with elder Kuhlman and Elder Pickering...
Kuhlman is going home in one week from today... and Pickering is going home at the end of the transfer in 5 weeks.
Elder Macdonald got sent all the way to Jesup, Georgia.
So, it was a surprise to a lot of people when I walked into church on Sunday.
And guess what?? Elder Probert replaced me so we are serving in the same ward again. I am pretty excited for that. I love Probert. He might be my favorite missionary in the mission... used to not like him very much.
We are living in the largest apartment complex in Jacksonville and Kuhlman sold his bike so we are walking everywhere. Since we are in the middle of our complex of about 60 buildings we have to walk quite along way just to get out of our complex.
So, I got the pirates CD and the Davinci Code CD... I haven't listened to either yet and Probert gave me the receipt for my hump package that was taken to the post office and a member is taking us there to get it today. I am excited...

So, don't worry about the cop situation. People just told us they would call the cops on us and there just happened to be a cop in the complex at the time, so the stubborn lady went over and told on us and the cop asked us to leave so that people would be happy.

We use the apartment offices library to do emails in this area and it is a really slow computer. I have been on for half an hour and its taken me most of that time to get so I could write to you all.

We were tracting on Saturday and we caught a little frog about and inch long and we took it home and elder Pickering ate it.... hahaha that grossed you out, didn't it, Mom??
We don't really have anybody progressing to baptism right now. They weren't doing too much before I got here, but we will be finding a lot of new people this week. We have been challenged to find 40 new investigators this week by our zone leaders.
I don't think it will be that hard... I average 20 a week and since we are in a three man we can use trade offs a lot more effectively.
On Thursday-- my hump day-- we are going to a members and I am going to burn a shirt. I hope I can video tape it and send it to you guys, but my camera isn't working so I don't know how that is going to work.
Well, there is someone waiting for the computer, so I have to go. I will find a way to email again today and I will send you my new address.

No comments:

MySpace Countdown Generator
Get your own free countdown at MyspaceGeek.us