So first off I still don't know who I am buying for Christmas.
I looked at my blog on www.returnwithhonor2010.blogspot.com and I thought I would correct some things... the area I am serving in is called the Dunn Avenue Area... there isn't a Jacksonville area... there are actually 2 1/2 whole zones in Jacksonville so there are alot of areas.
But anyways on Friday we set another baptismal date with a new referal named Virgil Bond... he is ridiculously amazing he knew it was true before we even came to his house. He said he is willing to give up anything to be baptised into Christ's true church. And we finally set a solid date with a girl named Lashanda and her daughter. We set one for another girl named Angela and for a couple named Tyrone and Tracy... all of these dates are for the 20th... it's going to be a sweet weekend.
We also decided that we probably wont be tracting for the rest of the transfer. We are just going to focus on those investigators who are getting baptised, cuz we don't want Satan to mess things up like he has so many times in the past.
On Monday we went to St. Augustine and I noticed that I had a letter from Chantry and Annie that my old companions hadn't forwarded to me. I called them that night to complain about how they didn't forward them and they said I got two more: one from Jake and one from the little girls in my ward... I didn't recognize any of the names on the list except for Olivia, and Alice. There must be alot more people in the ward now.
But while we were in St. Aug I got to see Don again and then we went to Ripley's and a Pirate tour again; it was pretty fun.
I still don't know where anything is here. Elder Augustin knows how to get everywhere but I don't even recognize any of it... part of our area goes up to Georgia. It's so big it takes more than an hour to drive from one corner to the other.
Anyways besides the baptismal invites not much happened this week. So I guess I will talk to you all later. I love you.
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment