Sorry, I didn't write on Monday. We were in Gainesville all day and didn't
have time to make it... but we had a good time. Elder Huff is going to be
playing the violin in the mission conference on the 17th so he needed to
go up there and practice. We just played basketball, but we ended up
staying there really late and didn't have time to write home or go the the
store.
Well, we had a trade off with the district leader and he is Spanish. I
got to go with his companion to his area... Elder Hansen just came out and
can speak Spanish about as good as I can. Also, he is scared to talk to
everyone so I got to teach some Spanish people yesterday...it was way funny.
We have met some cool new people lately, but no body incredibly prepared,
but we will go find some tomorrow and that will be a load of fun.
Anyways, I am sorry it's such a short letter but it's not p-day and we have
things to do. I love you all and I am excited for Christmas when I
get to talk to y'all again.
OK, so for Christmas this year I need maybe two new white shirts--16 1/2
neck and two more pairs of slacks. Pick some cool colors and designs-- it can
even be gray as long as its not like bright i can wear it...
Other than that I would rather you just put the money that you would
normally spend on me in my sock drawer or something for when I get home...
I really don't want or need anything right now.
If anybody else in the family wants to send me stuff I wouldn't say no to
some more ties.
Anyways, mom, I love you and thanks for all the letters and everything else.
**Note from mom**
This is so cool cause this is like 6 months ago....Trevon must have made an
impression on James and Angie.....
P.S. Mom, I don't know if you remember me telling you about an
ex-communicated member in Dunn Ave. that wanted me to come up and bless his
baby. Well, he and his wife are getting baptized and they want me to come do
it so i have to drive all the way across the mission on Saturday the 19th
to baptize James and Angie Howard... i am so stoked!
And I am going to need glasses when i get home most likely for driving.
I am starting to notice that I am near-sighted and can't read signs
until I am within 20 yards of them...
Mission Leadership Council 12/4/19
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment